In the year since of the October 2015 flood and on the heels of Hurricane Matthews, Clockwork 7 put out a video and song that touched everyone’s lives, whether it was the physical storm or the storm of life. A portion of the proceeds of their single “Still Standing” will benefit flood and hurricane victims in the Carolinas. You can purchase the single HERE. The music video can be seen on their Facebook Page.
Clockwork 7 “Still Standing”
- Own Your Stupidity Kickstarter Campaign is LIVE through July ... — We are so excited to share with you our latest short film project, Own Your Stupidity!! We will be filming in both SC and NYC in August, and need some additional financial support. Take a look at our crowd-funding campaign on Kickstarter. And remember it’s ALL or NOTHING!! We must reach our goal by end of [...]
- Grove Film Festival Official Select... — We are so proud to announce that Take A Leap: South Africa (Surfshack Outreach Center) is an official selection for the Grove Film Festival that will be held Wednesday, March 29 at The Brightside Tavern, 141 Bright St, Jersey City, NJ 07302. The 14 minute film will screen at 5PM. We chose this festival because it’s near [...]
- End of the Year Promot... — We end the year with an updated website and new services. Are you in need of a script analysis? Now until December 31, 2016, we will provide coverage notes for your Short or Feature film, Television Pilot, or Webshow project, for FREE*!!! To take advantage of the offer, drop us a note with a short introduction [...]
- It’s Been Awh... — So it’s been awhile since we’ve updated our blogpost. Here is a recap as to what’s been happening with We Connected Productions, LLC over the last 6 months, and the upcoming 6 months: — We were awarded Honorable Mention at the 2016 GloryReelz Christian Film Festival for Take A Leap: Surf Shack Outreach Center (S.Africa). — [...]
- Travel Tuesday: Paris Bl... — We snuck in a trip to Paris at the tail end of the year utilizing airline rewards points and an inexpensive apartment rental. Airlines and accommodations for two for less than $500 total. Here are a few pictures. While we had an awesome time [...]