Clockwork 7 aren’t new to the music scene. Members Rodrick “Soulstar” Belton and Maurice “The Palmetto Cheetah” Sheffield have been at it since 1998. The duo met as college students at Francis Marion University. Over the years their personal paths have led them to reside in different parts of the region. Nevertheless, Columbia, South Carolina is their “homebase” of family, friends, and fans of their “hip-hop and soulful” music. But they won’t stop there. They are looking to expand their fan-base worldwide!! Recently coming off their exciting entry back into the main-front with their “Definition of 7 Listening Party” (read a review by the Columbia Examiner), they have requested our professional assistance to manage their media presence and fans newsletter. Follow the group on Twitter at @clockwork7 and Instagram at @soulstar_and_cheetah. You can also listen to their music and request a copy of their CD at Clockwork7.com.
Meet Our New Clients Clockwork 7
- Own Your Stupidity Kickstarter Campaign is LIVE through July ... — We are so excited to share with you our latest short film project, Own Your Stupidity!! We will be filming in both SC and NYC in August, and need some additional financial support. Take a look at our crowd-funding campaign on Kickstarter. And remember it’s ALL or NOTHING!! We must reach our goal by end of [...]
- Grove Film Festival Official Select... — We are so proud to announce that Take A Leap: South Africa (Surfshack Outreach Center) is an official selection for the Grove Film Festival that will be held Wednesday, March 29 at The Brightside Tavern, 141 Bright St, Jersey City, NJ 07302. The 14 minute film will screen at 5PM. We chose this festival because it’s near [...]
- Clockwork 7 “Still StandingR... — In the year since of the October 2015 flood and on the heels of Hurricane Matthews, Clockwork 7 put out a video and song that touched everyone’s lives, whether it was the physical storm or the storm of life. A portion of the proceeds of their single “Still Standing” will benefit flood and hurricane victims [...]
- It’s Been Awh... — So it’s been awhile since we’ve updated our blogpost. Here is a recap as to what’s been happening with We Connected Productions, LLC over the last 6 months, and the upcoming 6 months: — We were awarded Honorable Mention at the 2016 GloryReelz Christian Film Festival for Take A Leap: Surf Shack Outreach Center (S.Africa). — [...]
- Travel Tuesday: Paris Bl... — We snuck in a trip to Paris at the tail end of the year utilizing airline rewards points and an inexpensive apartment rental. Airlines and accommodations for two for less than $500 total. Here are a few pictures. While we had an awesome time [...]